Reduced for quick sale !!
Ideal for the first time buyer or young growing family, this property is ready for immediate occupation.
The dwelling features a garden to front bounded by stone wall with pillars, pavoir driveway and parking area. There is a private enclosed garden to the rear bounded by fencing and mature trees.
Features of the dwelling include:
* Oil fired central heating
* Hardwood framed double glazed windows
* Feature cast iron fireplace in lounge
* New wood laminate floors in hallway, living room and half wood floor in kitchen
* Modern kitchen with white finished kitchen units including hob, underoven &
* Traditional white bathroom suite with separate shower enclosure
* White six panel interior doors
* Garden to front bounded by wall and pillars- pavoir parking area
* Private enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing and mature trees
Hardwood front door to hallway with tiled floor & half tiled walls; Storage under stairs.
Separate toilet comprising wc & wash hand basin.
LOUNGE :13'7 x 12'6 plus square bay window
Cast iron and tiled fireplace with hardwood surround
& matching overmantle; coving to ceiling.
KITCHEN/DINING : 19'3 x 9'9
High and low level white kitchen units with complementary
worktops; single drainer sink unit; integrated ceramic hob,
underoven & hood; integrated dishwasher & washing machine;
space for fridge freezer; tiled floor; door to rear.
White handrail and spindles to:_ FIRST FLOOR
Hotpress on landing.
BEDROOM 1 : 10'3 x 9'7
BEDROOM 2 : '8 x 9'4
BEDROOM 3 : 9'9 x 9'6
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin & wc; separate tiled shower enclosure with
electric unit; splashback tiling to bath and sink.
Private enclosed rear garden with mature lawns; screening trees.
Pavoir driveway and parking area with wall and pillared entrance to front.
74 SANDBANK PARK
Approx. Rates payable per annum £697.30